Stockstill Communications is owned by Michael Stockstill, who has more than 25 years of experience in the field of public and government relations.
Born and educated in California, Mike has worked primarily in Orange County for the last 31 years as a journalist and public affairs executive for private businesses and government agencies. He has worked on countywide political campaigns and local elections, and has substantial experience in land use and transportation issues. He has an extensive network of contacts in business and government throughout Southern California.
Stockstill Communications can develop strategies and implement them on a day-to-day basis. Mike works equally well alone, as a member of a team, or directing a team. If the needs of the client require additional or specialized assistance, Mike will find it.
Because Stockstill Communications is owned by a single individual, clients receive highly focused attention and results. Examples of recent projects for clients include:
* Creating a transportation infrastructure funding strategy for a private firm.
* Business development for an engineering firm.
* Assisting a public agency in a land transaction with a federal agency
* Creating and implementing a coalition to promote transportation funding.
* Researching funding potential from state bond funds for open space purchase.
* Grassroots lobbying for a major water project
* Identification of land development sites for a homebuilder